Small Miracles’ annual program outcomes are based on the United Way of Greater Kingsport’s Focus Areas in the categories listed below. Program outcomes are tracked through parent surveys, participation rubrics using pre- and post-tests, and agency evaluations.
Helping Children & Youth Succeed
- Educational Success—Youth graduate from high school career and college ready.
- Self-Esteem Enhancement—Children and youth believe in themselves and value others; children and youth have the ability to make good choices; risky behaviors are diminished.
- Fundamental Life Skills—Individuals develop fundamental life skills to achieve independence in daily living.
- Transition to Adulthood—Individuals have the opportunity to become productive members of society.
- Employment—Individuals gain employment and are able to stay employed. Employers have access to appropriately educated, accountable and dependable workforce.