Small Miracles Therapeutic Equestrian Center, Inc. is a Christian-based, equine-assisted therapeutic facility, located in Kingsport, Tennessee. Small Miracles is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) corporation that depends on the generous support of its volunteers and donors to maintain the excellence of its facility and programs.
Small Miracles is a member of PATH Int. (Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship International), a professional membership association for individuals and organizations, whose mission is to change and enrich lives by promoting excellence in equine-assisted activities and therapies for individuals with special needs. All of our instructors here at Small Miracles have earned and maintain their PATH Intl. certification.
Small Miracles strives to enhance the lives of individuals with special needs and empower them to engage in life to the fullest.
Small Miracles Therapeutic Equestrian Center, Inc. is a Christian-based, non-profit corporation founded through love to enhance the physical, emotional, social, and cognitive growth of persons with special needs and disabilities by means of equine-assisted activities and therapies.
- Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship International (PATH Intl.)
- United Way of Greater Kingsport (UWGK) Member Agency
- UWGK United We READ Initiative
- UWGK Children and Youth Vision Council
- Kingsport Area Chamber of Commerce
- Northeast Tennessee Council on Children and Youth
- TC-MAC (Tri-Cities Military Action Committee)
- C.A.R.E.S. Mental Health Committee